Get A FREE Hit Counter
hit counter code html

Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year everyone. Nafees went to Central London Trafalgar Square while I prefer to stay in with the children. I was 'on call' as well, and I'm not too good with large crowds like that. I went to bed around 1am, and Nafees was back around 3:30 hrs. There were plenty of trains running during the night. Unfortunately, we have a flat tyre on the care, so he had to take a taxi from the station. Got to sort out the tyre at the weekend.

This is my beautiful Secret Santa package from the 'Friendly Stitcher's' Yahoo Group. It was so lovely to receive a stitching related gift. The beautiful colours unfortunately don't come out on this picture. The purple set will be ideal for Lavender , me thinks.

0 comments:

 

©2009 The Pegster | by TNB