Get A FREE Hit Counter
hit counter code html

Tuesday 30 December 2008


I have finished another panel on Nature's home. To me, the colours on the squirrel looked really like, I would have expected them to be either dark brown or reddish. However, I just carried on and it does look quite nice now actually. Those are the only 3 panels finished (out of 35), so long way to go.

The children are still on holiday, and our office closes early. We have nothing really planned for New Years Eve. I'm 'on call' and I'm quite happy about this...Nafees has this thing about going to Central London on New Years Eve to join the masses - and I hate it. I can't stand big crowds, and as I'm the driver on top of that, I will have to drive back through massive congestion - done it before, a 1 hour journey took me 4 hours - never again. So, very conveniently, I'm on call and can't really leave the house to go to a very noisy place. Maybe I can convince him to just go to a restaurant, and if he wants to go, I really don't mind.

1 comments:

Marina said...

Hallo Peggy, da bin ich ja gespannt, wie du weiterkommst. Ich hab auf meinem Blog jetzt den aktuellen Stand, schau doch mal rein: http://marinashobbys.blogspot.com/

LG Marina

 

©2009 The Pegster | by TNB