Get A FREE Hit Counter
hit counter code html

Saturday 15 September 2007

Here's a little 'quickie' I started today. It's stitched with Caron Waterlilies. I've never used this thread before, and never worked with varigated thread. Took a bit of getting used to finishing every single cross off before going on to the next, but I can see already that the effect is going to be stunning! .

The weather is still very nice, we had around 20 degreeC. I was too lazy to go swimming, I'm getting a bit worried 'cause I seem to forget all about my 'getting fit' regime. Problem is, 2 days off at the weekends are never enough to do everything I want to fit in. Today I went to Hobbycraft in Crayford, mainly to get myself a Clover Cutter for the airplane on Thursday. Gosh, I am so looking forward to Langenzenn. For 5 days, only cross stitch and natter - nothing else - bliss!

And what is it with cats and boxes? Candy here:

0 comments:

 

©2009 The Pegster | by TNB