Get A FREE Hit Counter
hit counter code html

Thursday 13 September 2007

Great news - Candy has come back, after 1 week. Imran called me in the morning when I was on my way to the station. She was wet (? no rain in the past 2 weeks) but otherwise absolutely fine, she does not even look particularly thin. I don't believe in keeping cats indoors, and it wouldn't be practicable here anyway - in the summer I always have the backgarden door open when I'm at home. So I can only hope that whenever she goes out, she will come back again in the morning. As I'm sitting on my bedroom window, Raja, Candy and Honeyare out. I called already, but Peckham sisters didn't make an appearance so far. I'm convinced they are going over the motorway bridge into the wasteland which is opposite our house. The area is currently being developed, is used to be a meeting ground for bunches of teenagers drinking and messing around.

1 more day and it's weekend. I will definitely have to start making a revision plan for the exams - 10th October is getting ever closer. I have good ideas what to revise, but don't have the energy during the week. And next weekend I'm at Kimmy's already - boy, I can't wait! I'm going to meet up with my cross-stiching friends in Germany.

0 comments:

 

©2009 The Pegster | by TNB