Get A FREE Hit Counter
hit counter code html

Saturday 21 July 2007

I'm getting tired and exhausted at work, I find difficult-ish people really get to me - I think I desperately need a break. and the good news: only 2 more weeks at work and I'm off JIPPEE!


I bought myself a brand-new laptop - my new pride and joy. Nafees installed a router, and now I've got Internet on my desk upstairs - it's great. I'm even trying to get my writing started again. Not much x-stitch done over the last few weeks, well, not a single stitch really. Too tired, too busy studying. TMA05 is submitted, and now I have to prepare for the final, big double weighted TMA06. Today I went to OU dayschool in the LSE in Aldwych. I dragged my laptop with me in the hope of doing some work in the break, however, the break was only 30 mins, the laptop so heavy, and it was raining on top of it. And I'm more confused about TMA06 than ever.


here's some pictures from Imran's year 6 production - Alice in Wonderland. Imran was a card, he didn't have any lines to say, but it still looked like he enjoyed himself.

0 comments:

 

©2009 The Pegster | by TNB