Get A FREE Hit Counter
hit counter code html

Monday 2 April 2007

Here is my progress for Spring Queen last week:





I finished a large block of the yellowish-beige colour in the bottom right. They are such a pleasure to stitch , large blocks of colour, but it still doesn't get boring. This week, it's Monet in my rotation.


This is how the second plate of my pixel art giraffe looks at the moment. its quick to do, and I do it 'in-between' when I sit upstairs studying.


I've got a day off work today, it's so wonderful having a long weekend. And next week (Easter) all over again - this got me in a right good mood over the weekend. I managed to finish a few chapters in the Theories book, finished with Psychological and Social Criminologies. this week it's on to Radical Criminologists which include Marxism - plenty of articles in the reader on Marxism, hope I can get it finished this week. Hey, good news as well, I passed TMA02 with 85%!!! This is the highest ever mark since I started with the OU. I think I'm on the right path with Criminology, even though I had my doubts as I miss the Psychology.
On another note - Nafees has now finally decided to change his job, he will start his new job on 23 April. I'm not sure if I should be glad or not, after all, as a book lover ('Leseratte' as they say in German), having a husband work in a book shop was just fantastic. Well, what can I do... it is a sort of career progression for him, his new field is more related to his study subject (Software Engineering). He is going to work for a firm of Solicitors as IT Technician. I have the usual worries about probation-period etc. Keeping positive!

0 comments:

 

©2009 The Pegster | by TNB