Get A FREE Hit Counter
hit counter code html

Thursday 29 March 2007

The first of the 4 plates of the Pixel Art Giraffe is done! Couldn't stop myself. Dan said now he can at least recognise it is going to be a giraffe. It's definitely fun.

Yesterday I finally got my DMC Stitch-a-Photo through the post. It took almost 3 months, but as I'm not in a hurry to do it, that wasn't a problem. I am a bit surprised though that my colourful wedding picture is charted using only 9 colours. Some big blocks of colour and some confetti. Hmm.., I guess I just have to have a go and see how it turns out. Everytime I read about people having pictures converted, they talked about the masses of different colours! I'm not gonna start it for a while though, want to finish some stuff first, I really try...

0 comments:

 

©2009 The Pegster | by TNB