Get A FREE Hit Counter
hit counter code html

Wednesday 24 March 2010

My new car

So, here it is - my new car. Meet Mr. Vauxhall Astra Estate. It's lovely to drive - I am a complete convert to Automatic ever since I've had my first Automatic car 5 years ago. And I suppose as we had quite good experience with the Corsa and never any trouble, we decided to go for Vauxhall (or Opel as it is also known) again. The boot is nice and big to get Bonnie in, and the children love the 5-door car - well, now we can go on holiday with the car and all 3 children. The only problem for me at the moment is getting used to the much bigger car when parking. Yes, you may all laugh... I've never been a very profilic parker LOL. Actually, I've never learnt to reverse park in my time, and simply never did it. The few times I attempted it myself it just went wrong, so I just never did it. As I always had very small cars, it never was a problem. Maybe I will take a few lessons with an driving instructor.

1 comments:

Mylene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

©2009 The Pegster | by TNB