Get A FREE Hit Counter
hit counter code html

Thursday 4 February 2010

Who can resist a kitten?

I could watch the cats and their sleeping positions all day. Here is Medway in my room, feeling obviously very relaxed. He is now 4.5 months old, and started to go out which is always a big worry for me. But I still believe a cat is an animal and needs to go out, even with all the risks. Just yesterday I looked at some pictures of Thomas when he was a kitten (which is really just about 3 years ago) and felt soooo sad, it is still painful that we lost him last year. Thommuuu where-ever you are now, we think of you. You would have liked little Medway.

















5 comments:

Mylene said...

Adorable pictures!

Unknown said...

Thanks Mylene, he is sleeping almost in the same position as I type.

DJ said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Peg! Your little kitten is adorable...my DH wants to know if he would like a brother LOL I like the idea of your filing system for your charts, I may have to "steal" your idea (if you don't mind?) *Hugs* DJ

Unknown said...

Thanks DJ. We lost one of our cats last year 'on the road' which was heartbreaking, and I don't want another kitten as it's too upsetting to lose them, but DH picked up little Medway from the hosptial were he works - well, who can resist??

Marjorie said...

He is adorable! You wouldn't consider keeping him indoors only? I disagree with what you said about cats having to go out--I have a 13-year-old and 3-year-old, both boys, and neither has ever been outside nor do they show any desire to do so.

 

©2009 The Pegster | by TNB