Get A FREE Hit Counter
hit counter code html

Friday 11 September 2009


Poodle 09. August 2009

Poodle 03. September 2009

Lilliput Lane 04. September 2009

Here finally some update on my cross stitch. I had taken the poodle with me to Germany to get something done on it, hopefully a big chunk. Well, I did finish page 4 of 6, and started on page 5, now half-way done. So, it won't be much longer I guess. But it's been slotted in again in my ususal 5-weekly rotation, so it will be a while before I stitch on it again.

Lilliput Lane is going slowly. Don't like the 14ct Aida, should have substituted it, never mind. The roof is confetti at it's finest, and the colours don't seem to match the picture. It comes out as darkish pink colours, whereas on the picture on the front of the kit it's brown. The pink doesn't look out of place or anything, I guess will just have to wait until I finished a bit more on it.

1 comments:

Leigh Russell said...

That's not a real poodle, is it? I honestly thought it was when I first looked, and only realised when I reached your text that I'd been looking at a cross stitched poodle!

Here's a link to my reading on youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW3Ixmq3OyA
I hope you enjoy it.

 

©2009 The Pegster | by TNB