Get A FREE Hit Counter
hit counter code html

Sunday 20 September 2009

Busy Busy, and Open University starts again

Another busy week over. And I've worked only on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday! I'm try ing to keep to my new routine of going to the gym 3x a week. Especially during the week I'm sort of racing from the moment I get home - tidy up, cook dinner, walk Bonnie - and than get some time to myself to either stitch, go to the gym or go on the laptop. Can I have a few more hours in a day?

Open University has started again - this is my final year, yippee. My course this year is called DD208 Crime, welfaere and society. It's a level 2, and as I'v already done level 3 before, it shouldn't be too difficult. Still, 6 assigments to go through, and the exam next year. The first assignment is due end of October, and only has 800 words. I'm not too sure whether I can go to the tutorials though. They take place in London, about once or twice a month, at 7 in the evening. As I finish my work at 4, it's just too long to wait around for another 3 hours, and than get home at nighttime. Maybe I'll just go the first few times to see how the tutor is etc. Can't believe that I'll have my degree next year this time!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Oh i am with you with the extra hours in the day lol! I would be happy with maybe just two that i could dedicate to stitching or even just lying still would be good.

i do not know how you manage to study as well...

Unknown said...

Wouldn't it be great, I tell you. I do all my reading for the OU on the train (1.5 hours of commute every day!), but to be honest, I'm glad it's the last year ;-))

 

©2009 The Pegster | by TNB