Get A FREE Hit Counter
hit counter code html

Monday 2 February 2009



There were no trains running today from Kent into London. I tried... honestly. Started to walk up to the station in the morning. Nafees said not to bother, as it said on SE trains website that all services are cancelled. I made my way walking up the hill, and people coming towards me asked whether I'm going to the station and not to bother, as no trains are going to London anyway. Well, so I just had to go back home. Did take some work-related phone-calls, but apart from that it was a great day off, especially as it was so unexpected. this week's rotation piece is Rachel's poodle, and I almost managed to finish page 2 yippee!
But here is my update from last week's rotation piece, Nature's Home Afghan. Didn't do a lot, only a bit of tree in square 4.

0 comments:

 

©2009 The Pegster | by TNB