Get A FREE Hit Counter
hit counter code html

Thursday 4 September 2008

Dean Koontz ' Midnight '


I first came across Dean Koontz in a car boot sale when I ransacked the seller's stock of Stephen King and she said 'Do you want Deant Koontz as well' Well, I didn't know him then and she said he writes similar stuff to King. While he absolutely has not the same writing style as King, it is probably the same genre. I have warmed to him, and this book is right to my taste.

'What is the dark and fearful secret that haunts Moonlight Cove? A string of inexplicable deaths has occurred in this idyllic, picturesque coastal town; sinister, shadowy figures stalk the streets in the dead of the night; and four people are drawn together by terrifying circumstances: A young woman determined to find the truth behind her sister's strange suicide; an undercover federal agent; a child on the run from her parents; and a wheelchair bound veteran. '

Great graphic descriptions of the weird happenings, but as often with those books, I expected something more from the ending. A great read though and I finished it very quickly.

0 comments:

 

©2009 The Pegster | by TNB