Get A FREE Hit Counter
hit counter code html

Sunday 21 October 2007

nothing much happened this week, i'm just to tired to go on the computer after work. Danial started to go to Army Cadets. I wasn't too sure first, it's just not my thing. but I realised that he loves it, and even if it's not for me, I ought to give him the chance to check it out. Didn't know a lot about it, but from the first looks they offer a lot for children in a safe and structured environment, and I'm glad he is not 'hanging around' in the streets.

Did a lot of cross stitch this week - just because I can! No OU before December or so when I receive my new books, and the new course does not start before January 08, so plenty of time for cross stitch without feeling guilty. I worked on Spring Queen all this week, will show my progress tomorrow. Now though, I will do all my Christmas Exchanges, started a hanger today which I cannot show of course, as the intended recipient might read here.

And I started to go swimming again *sigh*, otherwise I'm just totally getting out of it and all that hard-last weight will just creep on again.

1 comments:

Kerstin said...

Peggy, durch Zufall finde ich Dich hier :o))

Schick mir doch mal Deine Mail-Addy rüber.

Und..... ich hab Dich doch jetzt gleich mal in meinem Blog verlinkt.

Ganz liebe Grüsse
Kerstin Zucker

 

©2009 The Pegster | by TNB