Get A FREE Hit Counter
hit counter code html

Saturday 28 April 2012

Cross stitch update

So this is what I have been doing (ahem, cross stitch-wise) in the last 2 weeks.

Firstly, here is the new starter, UB Design (a German Designer), an autumn picture with rose hips.

It is a bit tricky to stitch on the linen, and I have to say I really do prefer Aida. however, on a picture like this (is is going to be a wall hanging), with lots of fabric showing, you really need finer fabric. But it does stitch up surprisingly quickly. Not too many colours. Only problem - I don't really like to stitch pictures which are 'out of season' so to speak. Being spring in the UK at the moment, don't really fancy autumn-like stuff. But I don't think it will take me too long to finish.

And here is an update on the wedding picture.

Honestly, I did a lot of work on it, but nothing shows :( Still, I guess about 1/4 done now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am American and just discovered Elisa Tortonesi-Siess. I can't find her work here in America. If You have more of her work , can you please show it- I saw your rendition of the heart with the rose hips - 2007.

 

©2009 The Pegster | by TNB