Get A FREE Hit Counter
hit counter code html

Sunday 22 May 2011

Sunday

Went out with Nafees on a Bonnie walk to the lake - doesn't happen often, and now already twice since we are back from Pakistan.


Kept reviewing all the writing software, and me thinks that I don't really want/can afford to spend money on this particular item at this moment in time ! But made a start hand-writing notes for the autobiography. Maybe notebook (the traditional one that is, not the electronic version!) and pen are the future for me.

In the news: terrorist attack Pakistani Airforce base in Karachi. What is so shocking for me is that we visited the Airforce museum next door when we were there a few weeks ago, and apparently the terrorists got access to the airbase via the museum - I know the layout, it is very close and can see it clearly in front of me. Still, I wouldn't hesitate going back to Pakistan.

0 comments:

 

©2009 The Pegster | by TNB