Get A FREE Hit Counter
hit counter code html

Sunday 2 January 2011

New Years Resolutions

Ok, here we go, the inevatable New Year's resolutions.

1. Save money / don't spend money on credit card.
Yep, it's the year of austerity or so the government says, and I've got no opion but to join in. Credit Card needs to be paid off before I consider putting any more money on it. So. that means, I will not buy anything for which I don't have the money in my current account in the first place. Hopefully, by the end of 2011, I will have my credit card paid off.

2. Continue my Weight Watcher's Journey
So far, I have lost 1.5 Stone (app. 10kg) on Weight Watchers and going to the gym. I have lost it a bit of the Christmas Holidays but this was expected and is not a problem. So, back to points counting and gym, already feel better today ;-))

3. OK, for the benefit of this blog... I try to write regularly.

1 comments:

Maureen said...

Well done on the weight loss so far - i've been back at WW for the past and lost 10lbs so far - here's to a slimmer 2011..

 

©2009 The Pegster | by TNB